Medialink Wireless N Router Review
Wireless router reviews Medialink - Wireless N Broadband Router - 150 Mbps - 2.4 Ghz - 802.11n
This router is the perfect solution for adding a wireless network to your home or business. It fully complies with wireless standards and is guaranteed to work with any manufacturer's 2.4Ghz wireless adapter and most manufacturers' DSL/Cable modem. (May not be compatible with some Satellite modems including HughesNet)
Technical Details
- E-Z Connect Setup Wizard Guides Through Step By Step
- WHQL Certified by Microsoft To Be Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7
- Attractive Contemporary Design with Internal Antennas
- Supports All The Latest Security Methods Incl. WPA, WPA2 and WPS
- Backwards Compatible With 802.11b/g Devices
The end result is that I am very glad I bought this clock. Get it installed and running is a simple procedure due to the clear design directions. I was literally on the Internet in 10 minutes.
My additional concern was how she sang with my Cisco Wireless N bridge in my living room notoriously hard on what to with the product non-integration of Cisco. I am pleased to announce that the wireless N router Media Link immediately began OZ Communications-up, and has been rock solid for-3 days Hi Def video streaming 720p and 1080p. The signal strength is fantastic and has made other router I have owned in the past. Time will tell how they continue in the long term. I will update this post when something goes wrong. Wireless router reviews
Price: $44.99 you can buy it through Amazon US, just visit Click Here
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar